Monday 3 September 2012

Poem

Miss Kelly I'm not depressed or have a broken heart, it's just a poem. Also I wrote about love because it's just easy! :)

My heart feels like a dying rose, the petals are drooping because it has been put in darkness closed from the outside world to weep it's sorrows alone. No one can carry such a burden, for it will cut you too deep. My heart beats with a pain that is indescribable. All because of those words.....

People rely on just hope but not reality. That is what catches our attention, and that is what brings us to the meaning of life. I ask myself why can't it just be happiness? It's all because of our souls, our souls could fill with joy or bring us such sadness that when a single tear drop falls from you eye it creates such a pool that the moon can reflect it's beauty upon it. But when two souls are searching for love, and not only when they find each other its destiny, they become one.

By Tiara B

No comments:

Post a Comment